Welcome to CSIM
Area of Specialization in Software Engineering
Professional Master's in Software Engineering
Students and Staff
and reports, Research Report
centers of CSIM
workshops & seminars
and research facilities at CSIM
information related to CSIM
Address, map, phone numbers, etc.
Tools and utilities:
- Shifting Gears – from Data Mining and Applications of Artificial Neural Networks to putting Tele-presence of Medical Doctors in poor rural communities
- by Prof Arnulfo P. Azcarraga,
Friday, Aug. 28, 2015, 15:00,
- Molecular Communication and the Future Perspectives on the Internet of Bio-Nano Things
- by Dr. Sasitharan Balasubramaniam,
Wednesday, Aug. 19. 2015, 14:00,
- Proxying through CSIM firewall
- Some protocols are blocked by CSIM fireall, but you still want to do remote desktop of X windows...
- Publishing your research work on CSIM online database
- CSIM has a DSpace repository for publishing students' work.
Before you leave AIT, you are expected to publish your research work on that server.
- VMware ESXi server
- CSIM has a VMware ESXi server running where students can install virtual servers. The virtual servers used for projects of the WEA course are also hosted on the same VMware server.
- Ineternet Hall of Fame
- Congratulations to Prof Kanchana on her induction to Internet Hall of Fame 2013.
- Template for AIT thesis
- The template provides a document style for AIT thesis and dissertations written with LaTeX.
- New AIT root CA
- You may want to install the new root CA for AIT on your computer.
The change of root CA was made necessary since the md5 algorithm has been compromised.
- Network authentication for Android
- Install the application on your Android device and get automatic network authentication in CSIM.
Thank you K Phattarachai Chaimongkol.
- Dual Master with TSP
- Telecom SudParis and AIT offer a unique curriculum addressing key issues in communication networks and services specialising in the European and Asian contexts.
- Procedures for thesis and research study
- Clarification of procedures for thesis and research study students.