Prof. Phan Minh Dung Profile
Phan Minh Dung
Title: Professor of Computer Science; Information Management
Field of Study: Computer Science; Information Management
Location: CSIM, room #100
Phone: +66 2524 5709
Fax: +66 2524 5721
- Ph.D., in Computer Science, Dresden University of Technology, Germany, 1984
- M.Sc., in Computer science, University of Technology, Germany, 1981
Logic Programming, Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, Argumentation, MultiAgent Computing, Semantic Grids, Trust and Security, Artificial Intelligence.
Computer Networks, Software Engineering of Distributed Real-time Systems, Service and Protocol Architectures, Network and Service Management.
- AT70.03 Theory of Computation
- AT70.07 Programming Languages and Compilers
- AT70.13 Computer Security
- An argument-based approach to reasoning with specificity, Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 133 (2001), 35-85, Elsevier Publishing B.V.
- Production Systems with Negation as Failure, IEEE Transaction on Knowledge and Data Engineering, March/April 2002, Vol. 14, No. 2.
- Argumentation-based proof procedures for Credulous and Skeptical Non-monotonic Reasoning in Computational Logic: Logic Programming and Beyond, Springer Verlag 2003, pp. 289-310.
- Stepwise Development of Security Protocols: A speech Act Oriented Approach, In Proc of 2 nd ACM Workshop on Formal Methods in Security Engineering, 2004, Washington, USA.
- Dialectic Proof Procedures for Assumption-based, Admissible Argumentation, Artificial Intelligence 170(2), Elsevier Science, February 2006, pp. 114-159.
IEEE, Association of Logic Programming.
Logic Programming, Argumentation, Trust, Security, Negotiation, Multiagent, Semantic Grids.